HELP

« Older   Newer »
AdminBoxerNews
view post Posted on 11/10/2011, 07:54

If you need any kind of help contact us - [email protected]

cylis
view post Posted on 22/11/2012, 20:28

Hello,

I am sorry, but I am very bad with a computeur, I try to put anoucement to sell my dog but I can't put a picture. Can you please tell me how to do ?

Thank you !

AdminBoxerNews
view post Posted on 27/11/2012, 11:14

QUOTE (cylis @ 22/11/2012, 20:28) 
Hello,

I am sorry, but I am very bad with a computeur, I try to put anoucement to sell my dog but I can't put a picture. Can you please tell me how to do ?

Thank you !

Hi, cylis

You will not be able to insert a picture until you write at least 5 posts on this forum.
Enjoy the forum and good luck! :)

Danis World
view post Posted on 17/10/2013, 22:54

Hello,

i cant open a new topic or send a email. What is the problem ??
regards

LindaA
view post Posted on 17/3/2014, 08:08

Hi
I am new and want to add information about my male here, but I cannot open a new topic, why is that?
I see from a previous post that I cannot add a picture before I have posted at least 5 post.

BoxerModerator
view post Posted on 20/3/2014, 19:29

For opening a new topic, you choose the section you want to post in (Males/Puppies/etc.), then you have there, in the right side of the page, a "New topic" button, you write in the proper frames a title, a short description of the topic/title, if you feel the need, then you write the content you want to post. When you finish, click on the "Post New Topic" button that you find below the frame containing your writing. If you want to preview what you write before you submit the post, click on "Preview Post" button.

With the pictures it is just like so as you said it, Linda.

Good luck and enjoy the forum!

Regards.

5 replies since 11/10/2011, 07:54   8119 views